Delivery Charges for:
Wardrobe & Kitchen Doors to UK Mainland:
Order value up to £150.00 Delivery Charge £14.00
Order value from £151.00 to £400.00 Delivery Charge £24.00
DOOR ORDERS OVER £400.00 FREE OF CHARGE
Bedroom & Kitchen Cabinets: £50.00 (this charge will vary if you live in Scotland, Cornwall or Devon and areas of Wales)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 3 UNITS FOR PRE-ASSEMBLED KITCHEN AND BEDROOM CABINETS.
Handles and Hinges Delivery Charge £10.00
Notes to Our Customers Regarding Delivery and Receipt of Your Order:
During the Covid 19 health crisis delivery drivers will maintain 2 meter social distancing and will not enter the delivery address therefore please ensure an able bodied person is available to lift heavier or bulky items into the property.
Wardrobe and kitchen door products 14 days from receipt of payment
Bedroom and kitchen cabinets 14 to 21 days from receipt of payment
If your order contains a mix of doors, cabinets and/or handles and hinges your order will be received in more than one consignment.
Once your order is in transit we will contact you to let you know when you will receive your goods although we are unable to provide a specific time. Please note that if delivery is attempted and no one is available to accept delivery re-delivery charges will be charged.
When your goods are despatched they will be packaged in order to reduce the chances of transit damage but we ask that you note the following receiving instructions:
- Your goods in most instances will be delivered by courier, they will be packaged by our suppliers to minimise the risk of transit damage. On receipt you will be asked by the driver to sign for your order, inspect the outer packaging, if you notice any damage, however slight, please write under your signature RECEIVED DAMAGED do not sign for as unchecked as this will not support any later claim for replacements
- If packaging is damaged please accept the delivery as this will not always mean the contents have been affected.
- Your order must be inspected within 3 days of delivery if you find that your goods have been damaged please e mail a photo of the damage as our suppliers will require this before a replacement can be supplied. If the above instructions have been followed we will prioritise your request and organise for replacements to be issued.
- Every effort will be made to keep to delivery dates but if you need to organise fitting please ensure that this is done once your order has been received and inspected.
- For cabinet orders we will be able to be more specific regarding delivery time as this will be delivered by our suppliers own vehicle and driver. You will be contacted either by Doors Sincerely and/or our suppliers to confirm the delivery date. It is important that sufficient access is available at the delivery address for a lorry and that someone is available should the driver require assistance unloading the goods.
- Please note that packaging constitutes part of the order and is the customer's responsibility regarding disposal.
- Depending on the items within your order it maybe necessary to organise more than one delivery, we will update you at point of order and advise you as soon as the goods become available. Deliveries can only be made weekday and to the address shown on the order and can be made to ground floor only.
Call us today on 01795 432745 or email email@example.com